CVE specializes in the development, financing, implementation, and operation over time of community and industrial methanation units.
If you want to recycle your organic waste flows in a better way, or produce biomethane or organic fertilizers and conditioners, CVE can help you with your project.
Whatever the case, CVE is your sole point of contact, with a dedicated team that takes over all of the approaches and formalities related to the project:
- Feasibility studies: Securing the technical and economic feasibility of the project and raising awareness to make the project acceptable to the community.
- Design engineering: Consultation and launching design and contracting studies, validation of the project’s acceptability, and confirmation of its profitability.
- Obtaining permits: Writing and filing applications to obtain permits for construction and operation.
- Financing: Preparing bank applications and structuring the financing.
- Construction: Supervising construction as a project owner.
- Operation and maintenance: Overseeing the operation of our plants, managing contracts and relationships with those involved.