CVE is looking to make a positive impact in local communities by donating to environmental organizations. You can be a part of it!
Join our Green Initiative!
CVE has just launched its first Green Initiative. The goal: to have a positive impact on the towns and cities where our solar installations are located, by beautifying their community and preserving their environmental wealth.
CVE strives to build environmental benefits and develop awareness among the communities we work with.
For every solar panel we install we will donate towards cleaner air, more trees and better natural habitats for wildlife and communities.
You want to be a part of this project?
CVE is currently looking for motivated individuals to join the Advisory Board for its first donation, related to its Acushnet solar installation.
To be considered as a candidate for the Advisory Board, you should:
- Live or work in Eastern Massachusetts, preferably close to Acushnet.
- Demonstrate knowledge in environmental subjects such as tree planting, land conservation, water conservation, climate change or education.
Responsibilities of advisory board members:
- Get familiar with CVE Green Initiative’s guidelines regarding the type of projects and organizations that should receive funding
- Discuss, research and select a project or organization to donate to for our Acushnet solar project
- Join two calls or online meetings with other board members
- Participate to a follow-up / conclusion call.
- Vote on the best projects
CVE North America will donate one dollar per solar panel installed, within one year of installation.
Donations will be directed towards one or several of the four causes below:
- Tree planting
- Land conservation
- Protection of local wildlife and biodiversity
- Education to environmental protection
The projects that CVE will support will also respond to the following criteria:
- Local to the solar installation (preferably close to the town or in the same county).
- Supported and implemented by nonprofit organizations with the 501(c)(3) status that has a significant expertise in the cause supported.
- Impactful: Projects must have a scalable, measurable, and long term positive impact on the issue at stake.
Interested members might be contacted again to advise on further donations campaign.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested and share briefly your motivation to participate to the Advisory Board.